Your Next Perfect Home hits the market! This beautiful 4 BR, 3.5 BA casually elegant brick colonial is ideally located on a private cul de sac street riveted with mature trees and is in the highly sought after Upper Dublin School District. Curb appeal is perfect with the extensive hardscaping front and back, rear hexagonal paver pattern patio running the length of the back of your new house and lush landscaping that surrounds the entire property. Situated on .78 acres with a beautiful, large and private back yard with a wooded view makes this a perfect location for a future inground swimming pool - you're very own staycation awaits! Ashlar pattern pavers carry you to the front door where you enter into a two-story open foyer with turn stair case. The foyer is flanked by a formal dining room, cozy with wood burning fireplace and a large living room. From the living room you will enter an impressive sundrenched solarium with extensive built ins, wine fridge and wet bar making this room a huge success for entertaining! Your very spacious family room also with a wood burning fireplace is adjacent to the solarium and opens up to the kitchen. Enjoy your renovated, expanded kitchen with eat-in area as well as a large center island with one of two sinks, double oven, tons of counter space, a desk and Butler Pantry area. The first floor is complete with a bonus room, currently being used as an office, renovated, large mud room and laundry room with built in cabinets and outside access to the driveway. Upper level offers a very large master en-suite including built ins, a wood burning fireplace and a grand master bath and shower. Closet space is abundant with amazing walk in closets! 3 additional nice sized bedrooms and a full hall bath complete the second floor. Your finished basement includes a full Bath with stall shower, endless built in cabinets/bookshelves and offers unfinished space with tons of storage! Tons of storage also found in your 2 car attached and 2 car detached oversized garages. So much to see! Book your personal showing!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,028 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Office, Mud Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 3. Wood-burning, Brick.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 105.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price