Welcome to your amazing split level single family home in Abington Twp, Abington School District.Open floor plan with hard wood floors from your kitchen into the dining and family room area. A few steps to the upper level leads you to 3 bedrooms and a full bath. Lower level has a built in bar in the recreation room that leads you to a huge deck overlooking a pond and the nice, level fenced in back yard ! No shortage of storage with your over sized attached one car garage, unfinished portion of the basement and a shed in the rear yard. And enjoy Ardsley Park/ Walking Path just a few steps away from your front door!Close proximity to shopping, dining, Penbryn Park and Pool as well as Keswick Village and Theater. Nearby SEPTA train provides easy access to the Phila. Airport and to Center City Philadelphia in less than 30 minutes. The Poconos and the Jersey Shore are also less than 2 hours away by car! This is the complete package! Do not miss your opportunity to call this Your Next Perfect Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,760 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Lot Dimensions
- 59.00 x 0.00
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Pond, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price