Outstanding Solebury Townshop neighborhood home on a quiet street offered for the first time by original owners. New Hope/Solebury schools. Comfortable open living room and dining room with hardwood flooring and sliding doors to the rear covered and screened deck. Eat-in kitchen with all appliances included. 3 bedrooms with hardwood flooring and 2 full tile baths on the main/upper lever of this bi-level home. An additional bedroom ,family room ,laundry and 1/2 bath are on the lower level with sliding door to the covered brick patio beneath the deck. Heating and air conditioning systems recently service and new roof installed. The family has an energy saving wood burning fireplace insert and 2 cords of wood included. A beautiful and spacious 1.2 acre lot leaves room for garden and future pool . A warm and friendly home to enjoy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
Vinyl Siding, Stucco
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Forced Air.
- 1. Insert, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Rural, Open, Level, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price