904 Wootton Road, Bryn Mawr, is an exceptional manor house with ELEVATOR that features superior construction with the finest materials. 10ft. ceilings, custom millwork, an all-floor elevator, a pizza oven and a whole-house generator are just some of the luxuries awaiting you. Situated in Radnor Township with a flat lot, this 5 bedroom home with finished walk-out Lower Level is a show stopper. The first floor includes hardwood floors throughout, elegant dining room and living room with gas fireplace, study with built-ins, 2 half baths, and a cozy family room with coffered ceiling and gas fireplace. The eat-in gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring reclaimed barn wood flooring, a huge center island, light custom cabinets, granite countertops, high-end appliances, two dishwashers and a brick pizza oven. The second level boasts hardwood flooring throughout, 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The luxurious master suite includes a large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, his-and-hers walk-in closets AND his-and hers separate, full bathrooms. There are two additional bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and 2 bedrooms that share a jack-and-jill bathroom with convenient second floor laundry room with cabinetry. The fabulous walk-out lower level is an entertaining haven! Large rec room with fireplace, exquisite state of the art wine cellar, built-in wet bar and huge gym with bath. A four car HEATED garage completes this incredible home. Public water & sewer and 4 zone heating/cooling. The exterior of the home is solid gray Mica stone with gorgeous brick inlay. (No stone facade here!) The rear boasts a covered outdoor living room and bluestone patio, perfect for entertaining on a warm day! Better than new construction with the lower level already finished and professional landscaping with specimen plantings like a gorgeous Magnolia tree. Move right in! Amazing Radnor schools and close to many private schools. *Please note that Delaware County is conducting a real estate tax reassessment, effective January 1, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns about the impact of this process on the future real estate taxes for this property, you should contact the Delaware County Treasurer's Office.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
9,916 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price